Thursday, November 5, 2015

Old Stuff

I was doing a bit of digging through some old versions of the Inbreds website the other day and I found few tracks that I made in 2000.  I was using some early sampling tools and basically just having some fun. I thought it would be good to include them here for kicks:

1. Emperial Entrance Theme
2. Blue Signs
3. Heat Sink

I also realized that I never listed a few songs that came out on Zunior Christmas compilations in the past few years:

1. Running Back For Silent Night - Holiday mash up!
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Ventures Christmas tribute album

There are going to be some Inbreds albums reissues coming next year, and it is hard to believe it has been 20 years.  It's humbling to see some people are still interested in the band, so thanks if you are one of them!




1 comment:

Michael J. Jordan said...

Thanks for posting! Was not expecting new Inbreds tracks today, that's for sure.